Symphony Space is dedicated to providing all of our patrons with a pleasurable experience and a comfortable environment. The following information should provide you with answers to questions you may have upon visiting our theater.
Disabled seating is available by request at the Symphony Space box office, by phone at 1-212-864-5400, and the Symphony Space Box Office.
- Elevator in the lobby serves all levels of Symphony Space.
- Ushers are available for assistance.
- Assistive listening devices are available free of charge. Please check with an usher upon arrival.
- Rest rooms with accessible features are located inside the Peter Jay Sharp theater and on the Thalia level.
- Rest rooms with accessible features are located in the Peter Jay Sharp theater and on the Thalia level of Symphony Space.
- Guide dogs gladly accommodated. Please inquire when buying tickets.
If you need further assistance, please call our box office at 212-864-5400, seven days a week, 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm.